Get reimbursed for
We make it easy to file claims with your health insurance provider to get paid back for out-of-network spending.
Three easy steps
Health insurance companies often make it complicated to file claims for out-of-network expenses. We deal with the complexity so you don't have to. Here's how it works in three easy steps:
Step 1: You upload photos of your documents and answer a few questions
- You'll need to upload a photo of your health insurance card and the "superbill" provided by the person who treated you. These photos are usually enough for our AI systems to pre-fill your claims forms, but if not we will ask you a few follow-up questions.
Step 2: We fill out the paperwork and send it off
- Based on your health insurance card, our systems will identify the right forms to fill out and the right way to transmit them to your insurance company. We'll present these forms to you before we send them, so you have a chance to review them for accuracy and provide your signature.
Step 3: If approved, your insurance company mails you a check
- Most insurance companies process claims within 30 to 45 days. We can't update you on the status of your claim, but you can contact them directly with questions. If your claim is denied, we will refund your $4.99.
Cheaper than a Pumpkin Spice Latte*
Life's too short to spend it hunting for forms on the internet or mailing letters to insurance companies.
Only $4.99 per bill
- Our service is an inexpensive way to get reimbursed for out-of-network expenses.
- If you're not satisfied we will refund your money. Just let us know.
Your health insurance claim is protected health information, and we treat it that way.
- Your data is kept safe and secure by always being encrypted whenever in transit or at rest.
We take HIPAA seriously
- The federal government protects health data through legislation like HIPAA. We protect your data by maintaining business associate agreements with any vendor whose infrastructure touches our health data, such as networks and datacenters.
Built by tech industry veterans
- We've built production systems for handling sensitive data before and we know how to do it right. Your data is in good hands.
We are working to solve problems in the health care sector using modern web, mobile and AI technology.