Help your patients get reimbursed
for out-of-network care
We help your patients navigate the maze of out-of-network reimbursement.
Four easy steps
Health insurance companies often make it complicated for your patients to file claims for out-of-network expenses. We deal with the complexity so your patients don't have to. Here's how it works in four easy steps:
Step 1: You upload a superbill and send an invitation to the patient
- When you upload a superbill, we use AI technology to extract all relevant information from the document, such as information about the patient and your practice as well as the ICD and CPT codes that represent the work you've performed.
Step 2: The patient uploads a photo of their health insurance card and pays $4.99
- Our AI technology extracts all necessary health insurance information from the patient's insurance card.
Step 3: We fill out the paperwork and send it off
- Based on the patients health insurance information, our systems will identify the right forms to fill out and the right way to transmit them to their insurance company. We present these forms to the patient before we send them, so they have a chance to review them for accuracy and sign them.
Step 4: If approved, the insurance company mails the patient a check
- Most insurance companies process claims within 30 to 45 days. If the patient's claim is denied they can contact us for a refund of the $4.99.
Cheaper than a Pumpkin Spice Latte*
Life's too short to spend it hunting for forms on the internet or mailing letters to insurance companies.
Only $4.99 per bill
- Our service is an inexpensive way to get reimbursed for out-of-network expenses.
- Unsatisfied patients can get a refund. Just let us know.
Health insurance bills and insurance claims are protected health information, and we treat them that way.
- Your data is kept safe and secure by always being encrypted whenever in transit or at rest.
We take HIPAA seriously
- The federal government protects health data through legislation like HIPAA. We protect your data by maintaining business associate agreements with any vendor whose infrastructure touches our health data, such as networks and datacenters.
Built by tech industry veterans
- We've built production systems for handling sensitive data before and we know how to do it right. Your data is in good hands.
We are working to solve problems in the health care sector using modern web, mobile and AI technology.